Friday, November 05, 2010

知足长乐

I feel eternally grateful for the things I do not see myself as deserving.

A public holiday right when I needed it; shopping and having a good meal; understanding that God loves me more than I realise.

I am thankful that I am gainfully employed even though I do not see myself as any better than a lot of unemployed persons. I am thankful that I've got great colleagues whom I face 12 hours daily. I know it is by His grace that I have 贵人 dropping by my life as I journey through it. I know I will more than just survive.

I had wished that I was still a student, waking up late and scrambling my way to lecture - when punctuality and attendance are actually inconsequential. Then I hear friends talking about uni "hell week" and I'm suddenly thankful everyday is "hell day" for us and I'm now more than used to it. (Kinda miss hell-week :p)

I'm happy with my BB, and how I can blog on the move. It really is my sole point of contact with the world outside of the work-home-church dome now. I can't wait for church camp, I can't wait to have a change in schedule.

I am so thankful that in every change, I see the hand of God doing something amazing. Life is as great as how you see it to be.

No comments:

Archives