Sunday, August 22, 2010

Peep peep

I love people-watching.

I love to see how a guy and a guy can discuss abt everything in the world, when they are in fact so similar its more like seeking perfect agreement than discussion.

I love to see how a girl and a girl can sit behind the said guys wondering how come they never meet the good guys. They decided to talk about who has better dress sense instead. They seem happy.

I start to wonder how the dynamics would have been if the guys each sat with one of the girls instead. I was imagining things.

Next table, I saw two guys and two girls, chatting about..... Well, its pretty silly when its this combo because its usually nothing more than gossiping. Or talking abt aspirations. Or abt one member's romantic escapades. Whatever the case, it was blatant that both the guys had "romantic aspirations" for the girl in white. The girl in black was gossiping away - unaware, or trying her best.

Then I was at a cafe. Group of 6 or 7 or 8 of them. One of them suggested buying presents for some other one. 5 or 6 or 7 of them obliged. (Read: obligated) I sniggered. I'm as cynical as I remembered. Their dress sense sucks, by the way.

Then I watched Expendables. Beefcakes and meatballs. Stallone is still Rambo. Arnold Sch****gger is still California Governor. In the cinema, I noticed how many girls were watching with their boyfriends. Its such a dumb guy flick that I reckon it must be them repaying their boyfriends for how they made the guys watch vampire-werewolf-gay-flick 2 months ago. Funny how all the old men in Expendables have bigger breasts than the young vampires and werewolves.

And I came out of the cinema and suddenly every guy looks puny. I wonder if stallone can walk through the exit door. Then I felt like buying gadgets (I love gadgets) and I went to apple shop. Didn't buy no iPads. Didn't buy no iPhones. None were in stock ANYWAY. Then I saw this malay uncle buying iPods. Once he decided on the model, he asked for FOUR of them. I was wondering if he was buying for his children, or his wives.

I saw this girl who looks super like carol wongs, until I saw the legs and I thought they needed pimple cream. Wongs has like perfect ones. Anyway she was cute and the boyfriend was a girl.

I love people-watching. :)
"I removed the irritating Blackberry signature, and replaced it with MINE!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I randomly browse blogs on the internet, and I discover your article to be very informational. I' ve already bookmark it on my browser, so that I can view your blog post once more later. Also, I' m wondering whether or not your weblog is open for link trade, as I really need to trade hyperlinks with you. I don' t usually do that, however I hope that we will have a mutual hyperlink exchange. Let me know and have an amazing day!

Archives