Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Take me.

I've had the most extreme of thoughts lately. I thought life was a lonely proposition, where we continually find new anchors at different phases of life, never realising that we are, in fact, like Tarzan swinging from tree to tree to tree.

We THINK we can't live without this or that or him or her or them. But no. We always adapt. We find new pets, new friends, new jobs, new family, new meanings. In this manner, we see how alone we really are: every other aspect just an accessory on the barbie doll. It is kinda scary, this..... Insane proposition. We are each a boat and not on the same ship!!! We float according to the random wind of change, and before you know it you're floating with a group of strangers you never knew 6 months ago.

Talk about the intricacies of human relationship.

I believe what I want to do is to NOT stop this float. I dun wanna affect the plans God has for me. I want to be a vessel. I believe what will be, will be. Not because of "fate" or chance, but because Life was what He intended, and what He intends. So many things I've believed in and fought to keep, social engineering, and all that rubbish stuff - nothing works! I don't wanna live life being a slave to fleeting relationships. I figured humans hurt each other without even intending to. Only when we trust in our Lord, and allow life to float, can we move on and on and on.

I have no answer to life's random and fleeting nature. But I have my answer in the most innate and safe relationship everyone can have. I pray everyone will get to know Him personally, and believe in His relationship more than they do in any earthly ones.

No comments:

Archives